Help, Mibba!

Hellooo everyone!

It's been a while again, and my excuse still stands. I'm busy. But, but but. I need your help mibba. I've been a science student up until 12th grade, but I just ditched engineering (which is a trend for science students in India) and am pursuing a degree in law.

And its f***ing hard. >:(

But the problem is that I need to do 6 research projects this semester. And I need to submit my "topic" of research by July 30. Now I've never studied the courses I have taken up before, so I have no idea what I should take up for a topic. Not to mention, it should be a bit unique otherwise I'm bound to land with a D grade XD That would be horrible haha.

Anyway, I need help with Psychology. I've been studying it for the past two weeks, so if anyone of you could suggest me a good area of research or a problem that I could take up for the project, I'd be glad. Links would be super helpful.

And, I want to take up Homosexuality for my Legislation and Case Law Project. So any help with that/ Links might just make my day, or half-year for that matter. I'd be forever grateful!

Thanks mibba, if you plan on helping me out, that is haha.

And I'll stay in touch. Stay strong and happy people.

Bye! :)
July 26th, 2015 at 06:46am