I'm Such a Terrible Writer!

So, it's literally been over 2 months since I've actually updated any of my stories and I feel awful. I've neglected my poor babies and my poor ovely, lovely readers! Don't worry guys, I haven't died, no one in my family has died, nothing bad has happened, I've just been working and volunteering a lot over the past couple of months, along with moving back to the Midwest, because the summer has been a bitch in California. I am back in Chicago, Illinois and I am so happy. I've been reunited with Matty and couldn't be happier!

So, why the heck haven't I updated?

Well, since I've gone off my depression medication, my mind has been slowly working it's way to being whatever you could call a normal, healthy adult brain, and my inspiration has died (okay, that's something that did die in my life). I've written here and there, but nothing worthy of actually reading. I have nearly finished a chapter of Folie a Deux that will be updated very, very soon. I've been tinkering with the idea of writing My Chemical Romance stories again, ever since I saw frnkiero andthe cellabration and Gerard Way on tour, I got a boost of ideas. No need to worry about me abandoning my fall out boy and Pete Wentz stories, I'm still in love with them and the idea of actually finishing them makes me sad, but it has to be done.

Okay, have I mentioned how sorry I am for being an absentee writer? I AM SORRY FROM THE PITS OF MY PINK LITTLE SOUL!! I really am, I never intended to be gone this long! But I'm hoping that my dark cloud of writer's block is over...aside from that I'm missing a couple friends of mine.

xxalison santi
July 26th, 2015 at 12:20pm