Summer Classes + Music + Questions.

Hey, you guys. New layout.

Thought that I would tell you guys some updates about life. Even though nobody probably cares or anything. I have been in summer classes for about four weeks now. Only about two more weeks to get through! And then I am off to Oregon.

I'm taking a political science class and English class. They're both pretty fun, and the professors are entertaining. Honestly, the political science professor totally scares me because he's always yelling. But the class is enjoyable and at least I am not bored. So there's that. But there is so much homework, it is killing me. I finished two of my questions for political science so far today, but there is still one left. And these answers are supposed to be two to four pages double spaced. Plus, I have an essay due tomorrow at midnight that I have to do some major revising to. And I just don't have the energy to focus right now. So I am doing anything but studying.

Somebody please motivate me to finish this?

My music taste has completely changed from what it was about a year ago. I was listening to so much Bring Me the Horizon and Pierce the Veil. But now I have somewhat gone back to my old taste, which is weird but not weird at the same time. It's a lot of classic punk rock and punk rock in general. I found out about Bikini Kill and The Julie Ruin, been listening to them a lot lately. And then there is the techno and some new artists that I am absolutely in love with. Melanie Martinez, MO, and Halsey. Totally in love. They're all cutie pies with gorgeous voices.

Somebody please tell me how I did not know about this song until today.

Also, I have been reading a lot lately. But I haven't been doing so much writing, which is a total bummer. But at least I have been productive in some way.

Questions For You:
1. How are you?
2. What are you currently reading?
3. Last book that you finished?
4. Are you taking any summer classes?
5. Favorite current music artists/songs?
July 27th, 2015 at 03:10am