Surprise Sorta

I stayed up until like 4 this morning. Partly because I was watching Burn Notice, but also because I was playing stupid stupid game. Agario, so pointless, yet so addicting. I probably got six or so hours of sleep and oh my god, my dream.

I dreamed that I was over at my friends house, the one who's husband is being an ass, and he had come home early. We all were yelling, and I ended up punching him in the face a couple of times. I even punched him in the dick. I remember I told him that he best take amazing care of her because he was taking her away from her best friend.

Needless to say I woke up with a smile on my face. It had felt so good to punch him in my dream. Which honestly, I wouldn't have felt that way in real life. I'm not a violent person at all, I feel bad when I pretend to hit someone.

Other than that I finished writing A Bullet to the Brain. I'll be the first to admit it's not the greatest, and it may or may not be a disappointment. But, in my defense, it's really just a first draft effort and I was writing it for the Writing Cup so...

I also spent some time with my grandmother. I accidentally dropped a F bomb and immediately apologized. She didn't say anything, so I think she forgives me. She knows I swear though, so I don't think she was too shocked to hear it come out of my mouth.

Seriously though, get me talking fast enough and I'm sure that one will slip out eventually.

Now on to the best part of this blog, or maybe the best part of the blog was still my dream.

I MADE ANOTHER YOUTUBE VIDEO.

Feast your eyes (I may or may not have been thinking about Loki when I wrote that just now.)



Like I said in the video, I hope you enjoyed it.

I also hope everyone had a good day.

[ questions. ]
1. How was your day?
2. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
3. Have you ever cursed in front of your relatives?
4. What should my next video be?
July 28th, 2015 at 12:10am