Mibba, I Need Your Help.

Hey all! It's been forever since I've posted a blog, but, as the title says, I need mibba's help! I have been a bit of a world traveler as of late, I just got back from studying abroad at St Hilda's College, a portion of Oxford university. I was taking a course there pertaining to the quest for meaning, religion, and psychology, and now it's final project time. The sky is pretty much the limit when it comes to this project, and I have decided to complete a final reflection on the course and my experience in it.

As a future teacher, I found myself thinking about who I hope to be as a teacher on a few different occasions, so I will be interviewing a few of my past teachers and professors about impacting another person's life through teaching. However, I am also interviewing a few of my fellow students about the teachers and professors they have had in the past. This is where you come in, mibbs. I was hoping that I could interviews a few of you on here? It would only be four questions, so it wouldn't take very long at all.

If you are willing to help me out, please message me or comment on this post and I will send you the questions. Thank you so much in advance!!
July 28th, 2015 at 03:26pm