Please Help.

Someone, anyone fucking please help me. I'm so close to crying in a fit of fucking rage it's unbelievable.

I have always fucking hated this layout maker for stories here on Mibba, because I have NEVER been able to use it properly. None of the premade layouts fit my stories, so I've been fucking trying my hardest but I've had enough of this shit. I spent 5 hours making a layout ready yesterday (yes, five hours) and I thought I'd make it work properly. I go to upload my first chapter and it's all FUCKED.

This is what the first chapter now looks like. It's supposed to look like the summary, and I've been trying for well over half an hour now. I legit cannot do this anymore. I cannot fucking deal with this goddamn thing. I have read the tutorials, I have tried my fucking hardest and I can't even. Nothing I try is working. I can't figure out how to fix it and I've checked that everything looks the same and right and it does and it still comes out like this, even with the SAME settings as the summary. I'm about to fucking loose it.

Please help me ;;_;;

[This is one of the reasons I am very close to leaving Mibba. I love the idea of the layout maker, but it's the only thing that draws me to this site and I can't use it for fucking shit despite numerous attempts. I'm fucking hopeless.]
July 28th, 2015 at 07:27pm