New Blog Style

So I've decided I'm going to do my blogs a little differently. If you don't like it, let me know, and tomorrow I'll go back to how they normally look.

[ Personal ]


I had what may be my last doctor's appointment about my leg this morning! I didn't take any pictures of the x-rays this time though. It's still got like a tiny bit more to heal, but for the most part, I'm solid!

I'm going to be calling the Job Corps people probably tomorrow to see about setting up another interview. Hopefully they won't have a problem with whatever limitations I might have.

And I finally made frosting for the cake I made! My mom went and saw that it was chocolate frosting and she just went "Ew!" And I'm like - "It's a chocolate cake!"

Other than that today has been quite lazy. I didn't get much sleep because I watched Fifty Shades of Grey last night. Can I just say that I couldn't stop laughing. Like I totally see everyone's sides when it comes to what it portrays and what they think it portrays, but it just made me laugh. Especially the sex scene.

It also stormed this morning so I was woken up to thunder.

Also, earlier I wanted some waffles but we don't have a waffle maker (Blake is sad) and my mom went out to the store. Anyways, she bought me some Eggo waffles, but I don't even like them. I'm going to eat them, but yeah, is it just me or are they overrated?

[ Promotions ]
(NEW PART OF MY NEW SET UP)


I've only got one today, and that's The Consumption of Darkness and it's written by the dalliance.

So far it's just the prologue and you know, Kara just has this special way of enticing people to read her stories. Be it because all her other stories are great, the layout, or just the content promised. If you haven't, you should definitely go check that out and subscribe because it is going to be fantastic.

[ Questions ]

1. How are you today?
2. What do you think of this blog set up?
3. Should I have another feature type thing/if so what?
4. Eggo waffles - good or bad?
July 29th, 2015 at 12:21am