Everyone's Gone (+Want to Be Friends?)

All of my friends are shutting down their accounts or closing shop on their writing here. Some have given their stories to other users, others have decided to completely go dark for personal reasons. It feels very... lonely.

I haven't been the best or most active friend/user in the past year, but I don't want to leave. I do like it here. I haven't exactly been doing anything but reading, but I've still been here. I've still been watching everything that's happening. It's just to the point that I don't know what to say to the people that left. I haven't spoken to most in a long time since the Messages always make my computer crash. We ran out of meaningful things to talk about anyway because even before this a lot of them have stopped writing/updating.

I became friends with quite a few users over a similar adoration of specific sorts of fanfiction. I can't remember how any of us started talking, though. My memory's always been shit but I literally have no idea where I met any of them. I was never good at holding on but now I feel cold.

I don't even know what to do or say. I guess I just needed to lighten the burden. Maybe I need to make more friends... it is awful lonesome around here for me these days.

This wasn't quite the direction I was planning on this going, but why bother make an entirely separate blog for people to ignore?

If anyone reads this and wants to take on the trouble of dealing with my wandering thoughts and rants, uh, hit... me up? (That's what normal people say, yeah?) Fair warning, I do have problems keeping my thoughts together and will go off on random, irrelevant tangents. I also like rock music and slash and not-slash and lady-slash (also known as femmeslash but lady-slash sounds equally effective). I'm mostly a horror junkie, but I have found myself in the sappy, vanilla romance stories a couple times.

Or no one reads this and I get to stay lonely, as my expectations tell me. I still feel better, though, so this wasn't a total waste.
July 29th, 2015 at 06:27am