Something I Fear

[ Now Playing ]
Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed (Album)

[ Personal ]


Today has been so easy going. I've decided to forgo having an alarm go off every morning and instead I'm just going to let myself wake up when I feel like I've gotten enough sleep.

I hung out with my grandmother for like three hours. We always have a good time and lots of laughs. The darker part of me can't help but think that one day she'll be gone, and I really hope that doesn't happen for a long time yet. She really is one of my favorite people. I'm pretty sure her health is good though, so I don't think I have to worry too much.

I've also started working on a new story that I'll probably be ready to share with you in the next few days. I'm excited about it, but that's all I'm going to say.

I'm just really happy with life right now, and I don't want to leave this blog without saying that.

[ Promotions ]


Tonight I think I'll promote one of my absolute favorite stories on here. I've written a review for it, recommended it, and probably said something about it once or twice before. It's called Little City and it's just amazing.

It follows the main character Petra, who is a well known dancer and daughter of a famous musician. Seriously, Maddi (PoeticMess.) has created a story that you need to read and follow.

[ Questions ]


1. How was your day?
2. Who is your favorite person?
3. When you're creating a new story, how do you go about mapping it out?

I hope you had a good day.
July 31st, 2015 at 04:22am