Writing Progress and Pet Peeves

It's like 10am and I'm already pissed hahahaha whatever.

My mom's being a bitch. Everyone else is being annoying. I'm getting more pissed.

Image

Anyway, I'm going back to the Philippines today. I'm gonna try to post Lizz's (losing control) ficmix soon, hopefully today. I'm going to make another letter Y drabble because I finally have an idea for Music Is My Muse. It's just those - nah, you guys find that out yourselves.

I tried to write horror? It was a failed experiment hahahahahahahaha

Ngipin is about a superstition that I've always hears while growing up.

On the other hand, I'm kinda annoyed on how some people just notice the layout and not the content. I'm thankful for comments but if it's just about how the layout is being cute and bubbly and not about the story itself then.................

Image

I'm a layout-snob too but I comment on the content first before the layout. Anyway, that's just one of my pet peeves. It's just that appreciate any comment about my story - just make sure you understand what you're reading first before reccing and commenting just because the layout is cute. Tbh, I'd rather not get a comment at all...

Check this collection out if you have time.

I don't know what to talk about except to lament about people and how I'm getting pissed more and more just by looking at them.
July 31st, 2015 at 07:24pm