I Want to Bathe in Sweet Potatos

[ Now Playing ]
Green Day - American Idiot

[ Personal ]

Today has actually been quite busy. I had lunch with my grandmother, I finished a short story, I wrote a bit for a new story I'm planning, I went swimming in a gross pond, and I saw an old friend of my mom's that I used to consider my godmother.

The pond was gross because the bottom was covered in leafs and sticks and I just hate that.

Seeing mom's friend wasn't exactly easy. I knew from my mom telling me that she wasn't the same person she used to be, but I didn't realize how bad it really was. She just doesn't initiate conversation, so if you aren't talking there's just a weird silence filling the room. She used to be a very outgoing person, but now she just... isn't. It was sad, but I guess it's just the medication she's on.

I also made some sweet potato fries and if my mom doesn't get home soon, I'm eating the rest. I'm honestly in love with them.

[ Promotions ]

I finally have the custom profile that I want, and it's quite fantastic! All thanks and credit goes to this graphic shop and the lovely oh.wendigo.

(If you do go look at my profile you'll see a few secret projects in my story section.)

[ Questions ]

1. How was your day?
2. What type of water do you like to swim in? (Pool, pond, ocean...)
3. Sweet potato fan?

I hope everyone had a good day
August 1st, 2015 at 02:46am