Searching for Good A7X Fan Fiction

Alright, so about a year ago when I was working on my story Rosie, which has to do with Avenged Sevenfold, I felt like there was a lot of great fan fiction on here. Now that I'm back and writing about them again, I get bored sometimes and look around for new content to read. I hate to say it, but there really isn't too much anymore. I don't wish to offend anyone when I say that, it's just a matter of my personal opinion and something that I've observed as of late.

Seriously, what happened? I know offhand that a lot of people who used to be on here everyday don't do that anymore, but I didn't think it was that many. Or, perhaps they're just writing about other things.

I can understand wanting to branch out and write things other than fan fics, but is it too much to ask for some good ole' Avenged Sevenfold once in awhile? Preferably one that's well written with an interesting plot. I've found that a lot of the old fan fics, I'm talking ones written about four or five years ago, those are some of my favorites. Anything written by jinx_the_scourge is my absolute favorite, but she left mibba a long time ago and it's hard for me to find anything else that interests me that much.

Does anyone else know of any good A7X stories on here?
August 1st, 2015 at 07:09pm