Personalized Character/Story Art? I'm Your Girl! // Malfoy Talk

Bonjour, mes belles!

I just put up a blog asking for story trailers (or knowledge of how to do one) in return for such things as comments, reccs, the usual. I also offered to do art for characters or stories. There wasn't much feedback on that and it made me realize that as much as I'd love a trailer, I was more looking forward to people requesting art! I plan to go into tattooing and art is something I love deeply. So the moral of this all is that I would LOVE to do that for my fellow Mibbians, FREE OF CHARGE. I'd literally just get the joy of the process. So if you're interested, just give me an idea of what you want and I'll message you for more details!

On another note, I'm starting a new story, a Draco Malfoy fan fiction called Cold, and I don't think I've ever been more excited to write in my life.

(Me when I think of a scene and I don't have my computer around tho)
Image

That being said, I feel like less and less people tell me that they even like his character. I'll be writing it anyhow, but I just wanted to ask the general public how they feel about him so I can kind of know what to expect when I start to post!

Je t'aime!

Image
August 2nd, 2015 at 01:18am