First Blog Entry

I've been on Mibba before. I'm aware that technically, it's against the rules to make a new account, but this was a much-needed fresh start from me. I haven't been on here in a few years. I'm a former story editor. My username is an alias; I prefer to have a clean slate, where I'm seen as mature rather than as a child who didn't have the slightest idea how to write, nor how to discuss controversial matters amicably.

I live in the United States. I'm an upcoming sophomore in high school. Unfortunately, school starts in a few weeks, something I am dreading. The last place I want to be is surrounded by sex-crazed teenagers who think that being adolescents justify their foolish decisions. I've done my fair share of stupid things, trust me. I sometimes smoke pot and drink with my friends, so just because I practically despise all of my peers doesn't mean I'm a child of God.

I would characterize myself as intelligent and confident, but I make jokes that often offend people. I don't do well around sensitive people. Like most people - not necessarily at this early of an age, though - I've been through several traumas. My parents will be divorced in a few weeks. I've been sexually assaulted. I had severe depression from January until last month, after I spoke a eulogy at my grandfather's funeral that previous Christmas day. I was hospitalized by force due to this depression, which was a useless 6 days of my life. Both of my older sisters and my mother are extremely verbally abusive. I plan on being a criminal prosector once the rite of passage of high school is over.

I don't say all of this to receive your pity, or for someone to message me and tell me everything's going to be alright. There are so many people on here that have been to hell and back. I don't want your first impression to be that I am looking for someone to befriend me because they want to ease me of my problems; I simply want to share the most prominent things about me, considering I'll most likely become very close with many of you shortly.

As I'm sure many of you have offered, I am always here to talk to anyone who just wants to vent. I enjoy listening, and I would much rather talk to someone who is unbiased and doesn't know anything about me. You'll probably see me on the controversial forums expressing my opinion, as usual.

It's nice to see you all again. It feels good to be back.
August 2nd, 2015 at 05:22am