John O'Callaghan

People might say I'm full of shot because of this post but it's something I have been meaning to get off my chest for a while now. I think about John O'Callaghan almost every day. I hope he's okay, I worry he isn't and I have done this most days for about 4 years. This is weird for several reasons. First of all I am not a creepy stalker fan I don't actively obsess over the Maine although there is not disagreement that creatively they are amazing. Secondly any infatuation I have with a person or band only lasts about 2 to 3 months tops , they may resurface every now and again but it is never anything more than that. In late 2011 I discovered tumblr, a place which is obviously a great way of keeping up to date with your favourite artist who may not been in the media as much as other more popular bands. I was scrolling though the Maine tag and saw many fan videos and pictures and started getting really really worried. In John's eyes there was something odd to me, he was drunk and getting arrested and didn't look right in his own skin. I kept on searching for posts about others showing there concern but there was none. I would say I am quite an intuitive person and go with my gut on most things. In my heart when I scrolled through those tags I knew something was very very wrong with John I don't know how or why but every time I looked at him I just felt really unsetlled like something was very wrong in his life. I knew there was nothing I could do about it but still it bothered me.I kind of thought I was losing my mind a bit. I created a tumble to try and question others but no one felt or saw what I did. Hearing it finally voiced not only makes me ecstatic that he is no longer in that period of his life but also unsettles me because I was right.
I don't know what to make of it to be honest. I feel creepy for knowing almost but then not creppy because I know it was just a gut instinct and that I wasn't over analysing things the feeling just came to me. I don't claim to have some profound link to John but I mean I still worry and I think I always will. Maybe we were friends in a past life or something.
Yours Mystically
Psychic Alex
August 2nd, 2015 at 07:22pm