Character Help, Please!

Please tho, I'm desperate af.

But seriously, so I've posted about it like 8 million times now but I really am taking my new Draco Malfoy fic Cold very seriously and I don't want to mess anything up. And what better place to ask for writing assistance than Mibba??

So here's my current predicament. I can't decide what my character should look like! I like to put links up and I just can't seem to find the right fit. It's important to me that the model is in a TV show or film so that a story trailer can be made from the clips they have, but then the struggle is WHO?

I always seem to have blondes because I personally love the color, yet I'm trying to make a character with dark hair or at least something else. The struggle is that her character just seems to really fit blonde...she's French (think Fleur Delacour when I say French and blonde), she's sweet, but she's also in Slytherin and can be very persuasive and cunning and is also forming a relationship with the king of all things blonde. But obviously hair color has nothing to do with personality and neither does face shape and stuff but I'm just in turmoil and I hope I'm making sense. Here's what I'm gonna do, I'm going to put up some options and I'm hoping you guys'll vote for the one you think best fits.

Here's a gif of Draco for reference:
Image
So that's cute and it's clearly the film Draco and it's not changing.

But here's the models for Victoire (the other option was Margeaux...? What say you?):

#1 Image

#2 Image

#3 Image

#4 (brunette Amber Heard) Image

#5 (blonde Amber Heard) Image

If you have any sort of input or even suggestions of other models PLEASE tell me!
August 2nd, 2015 at 09:19pm