Old Fanfiction Account

Why does it still exist? It's so embarrassing. Delete my life now, please.

Like the title says, I just came across my old fanfiction.net account. Everything about it makes me want to crawl into a hole and never come out. It is so bad. The bio is freaking cringe worthy. I italicized every word. Because, you know, that was a good idea apparently. I wrote a little introduction about myself. I seemed so excited to be using the site. There are spelling mistakes. I'm pretty there's also grammar mistakes. I'm not good at detecting that. I read it and just had the most awful cringe attack. So ashamed to admit it. I used the word 'peeps' instead of 'people'. Back in 2008 I thought that was the most cool thing to do. Please don't ask how old I was when I made the account. I will never tell you. It is just so unacceptable. That isn't cool, younger Rayner.

There's also a short list of my favorites: shows, movies, and books. Most of them I still like. And for whatever reason, I added my birthday. Day, month, and year. People really needed to do the math and find out how old I was apparently.

The username I used for the account was the same one I used for the longest time on here. iluvBlooQKazoo. Why was this my username? At the time, I guess I liked it. I was super into Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. And Bloo was my favorite character. But that username... just... no. No. That is just... no.

I published six stories onto this site. People actually read them. They left reviews. I don't want no one to read them now. They're terrible. Actually, there is one I do like. It's a Hey Arnold fic. Might polish it up and post it on here and my wattpad account. The others, no, don't read it. If I knew the email and password to that account, I would probably delete the stories.

I do have a popular story, though. Its a Phineas and Ferb fic. As of right now, it has thirty-two reviews, sixteen favs, and seventeen follows. Why do people like this story? The writing is terrible. The characters were not in character. Most of the reviews are from people wanting me to continue the story. I would. If I hadn't lost the outline. I read a little bit of it. I do like the storyline a lot. It's the kind of thing I write now. Might rewrite it and post on here and my wattpad account, then figure out how to contact them and direct them to those accounts instead. I don't know.

Have you ever forgotten about an account and then rediscover it years later?
August 3rd, 2015 at 07:25am