List of All TV Shows I've Ever Watched | New Story

I just finished watching 11 seasons of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. I started in late May, so that's quite the accomplishment. I'm now re-watching Lost for the third time. I'm going to attempt to list every TV show I've ever watched fully, some of them wonderful, some of them so completely stupid that I just had to keep watching until I saw the ending.

-Lost, of course. There are a lot of things I still have yet to understand, but it's very interesting entertainment nonetheless.
-Grey's Anatomy. Extremely dramatic in unnecessary situations, and the epitome of a modern soap opera that people still love to watch. However, it's strangely addictive.
-Once Upon a Time. It has a cool storyline, I guess, but it's so cheesy and completely predictable that I've gotten quite sick of it lately.
-Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. Yeah, it sucked. Just saying.
-Gossip Girl. Also incredibly predictable, but at the same time, I never got bored. Not once. There was always something fascinating happening. I really enjoyed it.
-The Carrie Diaries. A prequel show to Sex and the City. Ugh, that was one of my favorites, and after two seasons, it ended. Austin Butler is a hottie and I miss that show.
-Breaking Bad. I used to not be that big a fan of it, but now, I think it really lives up to the hype. It was effortlessly comedic and had a fantastic ending.
-Orange is the New Black. Awesome, awesome, awesome show. They have every type of character you can think of on there. The acting is awesome, the storyline is awesome, the relationships are awesome...I have no other words for it. It's definitely one of my favorites.
-Pretty Little Liars. Okay, I really can't stand this show. I've watched most of it and it completely bores me now. They drag this "mystery of A" on and on, and it's like nobody really cares anymore. And Spencer is extremely annoying, I hate her.
-Preacher's Daughters. This one is hilarious. It documents the lives of girls that want to reach out of their religious, conservative parents' comfort zones and be true young adults and make stupid decisions. If you're ever bored on a Saturday night alone, this is what I highly recommend to make you feel better.
-Dance Academy. It's an Australian show, and if I didn't have cerebral palsy, I would've pursued ballet professionally, so this one really peaks my interest. It's not the best TV show out there but I like it.
-One Tree Hill. Oh my god, this show is so good. I can't say anything else about it except you have to watch it. It's actually not that popular - compared to shows like Gossip Girl and The Vampire Diaries, at least - but it's different and the characters are really interesting.
-The Vampire Diaries. Ian Somerhalder is a chiseled God. I preferred him, appearance-wise, when he was in Lost, but he's still extremely sexy now. I think they're all wonderful actors and actresses.
-Supernatural. This is my absolute #1 favorite show. It's so funny. It's SO funny, especially in the first few seasons. It tends to get more serious after that, especially with more life-threatening matters, but I've never gotten bored, even in the 10+ seasons it's had. This is my top recommendation.
-90210. Matt Lanter is very attractive, and while the character Annie is annoying, the show displays the good and the horribly dark sides of every character. So, there's not one protagonist that does basically everything right, like a heroine, to a lesser extent. It's more realistic in the fact that everyone makes bad decisions, despite their saintlike personality.
-American Horror Story. I got very easily bored with Murder House, the first season, but Asylum and Coven were very good. Asylum was the only season so far that has made me legitimately creeped out.
-The Walking Dead. This is another top favorite. Seasons 3 and 4 were not very good, I have to admit. The first two seasons and season 5 was awesome, and I'm very excited for October when season 6 comes out.
-Switched at Birth. Eh, this is one of my least favorites. It's not very exciting and it's hopelessly predictable.
-The Fosters. This show is a wonderful symbol for expressing yourself and whatnot, but as a whole, also not very thrilling and I'm never that excited to watch another episode.

That's all I can think of for now. Please leave in the comments below your favorite TV shows and your opinions on any of the ones I listed.

Additionally, if you don't mind, I posted the prologue to my story, Distortion. It's a horror/drama/mystery about a girl who suspects her husband of cheating on her with another girl, but she's very smart and finds intricate and clever ways of torture to find out what's really happening. (Lousy summary, I know. There's a better one on the actual page.)
August 3rd, 2015 at 09:26pm