Waiting Game

Hey, guys!

So it is currently August 3rd, 2015 which officially makes it 17 days until I move into college!

I'm excited, kinda nervous, but mainly ecstatic to dive in. So far things look pretty cool for me. Got placed in one of the best halls on my preferred hall. (I mainly chose my quad for suite-style rooms aka non-communal bathrooms. Excited about my hall having AC and controlled heating!)

Just...ugh. Not even on campus and I have a feeling that I will love my hall already. I have to quite a few emails tomorrow towards financial aid, but I'm also gonna just bite the bullet and email my roommate to talk about interest and room decor hopefully.

I feel like I have so much to do and so little time. One of the bigger things I have to do, besides stocking up on a wardrobe, is starting my blog! Yes, I'm going to be an official blogger now. So far my ideas are very lifestyle like. Basically being vulnerable and creative talking about my college experience, sharing music playlist, and maybe little hints of feminism and stuff. I feel like when people are talking about college and their experience, they're saying it after they experience it. And I just wanna be like...really in it? Does that make sense? Haha like I wanna talk about those experiences while they're actually happening to me. So, yeah! Can't wait to boot that up.

Um...I think that's it. Just a mini blog to show where I am.

Love you guys.

Bye. <3
August 4th, 2015 at 03:18am