I Have a Problem & Comment Swap

With online shopping. I just can't stop myself and it's so ridiculous.

Although in my defense, I will usually only buy things online if it's supporting a charity. The last two things I bought were this Always Keep Fighting shirt and this Wear Your Label tank. The Wear Your Label stuff is made in Canada so the shipping was super cheap which was exciting.

I went onto DFTBA.com, which was a mistake because I found three more things that I want. I have an obsession with beanies, so of course I need more. This Feminist as Fuck shirt is all I want in life right now and the Practice Reckless Optimism shirt is the greatest. I have an obsession guys. Send help.

But on the bright side after this next paycheck I should just about have my entire visa paid off. Which is freaking fantastic because I've had upwards of 2,000 bucks on it for way too long. I mean, I have to buy textbooks but I'm trying not to think about that right now.

*****


I wrote fanfiction for the first time in forever and posted it yesterday. One of the prompts from the The 100 Fandom Club to write a story with any of the characters set in an alternate universe. So of course I picked Raven and Bellamy and made a fluff fic because they deserve to be happy and amazing together.

It's called To the Moon and I'd love some feedback on it. I had a hard time because I never write fanfics, but I think it turned out okay.

So I wanna comment swap! Give me a story to comment on and you comment on mine and we'll be good to go. I'd prefer if it was shorter because mine's a one-shot, but if you have something longer I'll take a stab at it.
August 4th, 2015 at 04:52am