Review Giveaway!

**Requests are closed for this giveaway, although you are always welcome to message me about reading and reviewing one of your stories or submitting to my Editing Shop in the Editing hub. All reviews have been completed and are either posted or pending approval.

Hey everyone!

So, I took about a week and a half off of work before I move in school. Which means that I have time to actually write and be active on Mibba! In honor of that, I've decided to do a giveaway of magazine reviews. It's fairly simple.
-Comment with a link to the story you would like me to review.
-I will place that in a queue (found in this blog).
-When the review is posted, I will reply to your comment and move your story to my "Completed" list, also found in this blog.
Guidelines:
-Story may be no more than 50,000 words when submitted for a review.
-Submit only one story at a time. Once that story is reviewed, you may submit another one until I edit this blog with a, "Requests Closed" at the top, probably on August 17th.
-Story may be original or fan fiction.
-Story does not have to be completed, although I would prefer if it is.
-Due to Mibba guidelines, the story must be rated R or below. If your story is NC-17 and you would still like a review, I will post it as a blog.
Please note that it will take some time for me to read the story, write the review, and then have the review published. This is not an automatic process.

And since this is a giveaway, you don't have to do this, but I would appreciate it if you would check out/comment on either one of my active stories: Villainy and Survivor's Guilt.

Completed*=Completed as a blog because the story was rated NC-17

Thank you all so much in advance!
Until next time,
xoxo
Laura Grace.
August 4th, 2015 at 06:18am