Almost Forgot

[ Now Playing]
Troye Sivan - TRYXE


[ Personal ]

I was almost sleeping when I remembered that I hadn't blogged today. Or well, I was in bed and thinking about my story when I realized it. Seriously, I shot up and my friend just goes, "are you okay?"

Today has been my most lazy day in so long. Literally, I didn't even change out of my pajamas. I played more Dragon Age, I made cookies, and I shaved my legs and took a shower. That's literally all I've done.

Actually no, I did figure out more of who my character is. I sometimes worry that my characters are too close to me, and that almost makes me not want to write them. I do think I put a lot of myself into these characters, but I suppose that just makes them more real.

I think I know what day I'm going home, and if I do, that'll mean I've spent a week here. If that happens, I'm totally okay with it.

And did I ever tell you guys about D&D the other night? I don't think I have. Oops.

I enjoyed it though. I was panicking at first, but once things got rolling, it was actually really fun. We were just doing a battle thing so there wasn't really too much character interaction, that's going to happen on Saturday, and I'm nervous all over again.

The few things I did with my character I regretted, but I suppose that's just a learning curve. Hopefully if I do play again on Saturday, it won't be too bad. I'll be sure to let you guys know though, you might have to remind me though.

[ Questions ]

1. How was your day?
2. Do you put elements of yourself into your characters?
3. Who was the easiest character you've ever found yourself writing?
August 5th, 2015 at 04:42am