Ready for Vegas

I’M HEADING TO VEGAS IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS, GUYS.

Yep, my family’s leaving for Vegas tomorrow at 5 AM and I’m so excited because I really just need to get away for a bit. You can only handle being stuck at home for so long, you know? But anyway, the reason why we’re all going to Vegas is because Royce, my godbrother, is finally turning 21! So we’re all vacationing together to celebrate it and it’s been a while since we’ve all traveled together.

We’re driving there, so I’m gonna be in the car for 8 hours and I told Rianne I was gonna update her every hour even though she’ll probably fall asleep on me before I get there because time zones. Sigh. But I’m most likely gonna also be on WAYT, posting whatever crazy shit I do on the road.

Okay, so I’m making this blog mainly to share with you the clothes I bought for this trip! I’ve been shopping for the past few weeks since the last time I went to Vegas was when I was still an embarrassing emo preteen and now it’s time to show what young adult Aliya’s gonna be wearing when she’s there!

Image

So this is what I got during the first shopping trip. We went to the mall and the one we went to has a really nice H&M and Forever 21 because things are nicely organized in both stores. Of course, me being pop punk trash, I gotta get all the dark clothes even though I’m gonna be in the fucking desert. Nah bruh, I need more black.

Image

oh great job on getting black pants for 108 degree weather aliya wtf is your problem do you not understand where you’re going YES I KNOW I GOT PANTS but I didn’t need to buy shorts and since there will be times where I’m gonna go out to the club and shit, I needa wear some cute trousers and high waisted jeans. The trousers are from H&M while the jeans are from F21. F21 had a lot of denim on sale. Like come on, you’d buy pants, too.

Image

H&M had nice comfy tank tops that were loose and perfect for summer, so I went with an olive green tank and F21 had cropped red flannels, which I thought would look nice with my high waisted shorts. And I love flannels so this was expected from me.

Image

are these shirts not me tho

As my auntie would say, these are “Aliya shirts” and they’re perfect for me in every way. I bought a Nirvana shirt from H&M about four years ago so hey it was about time I got a new one. As for the white top, this speaks for itself tbh.

Image

Then a few days later I went to Marshalls and realized I didn’t have any skirts other than this black maxi one I haven’t worn yet and it makes me look even shorter than i am bc jfc why are maxi skirts the length of skyscrapers this is a struggle okay. But I still needed skirts for going out and partying and stuff, so these ones were nice and comfortable and I felt good in them so I bought them in two colors. Red and black because what other colors do I even wear besides these ones. I mean.

Image

Then I got more bikinis for all those pool parties! Before I went shopping, I only had one bikini, which I’ve had since last year. The one on the right is a high waisted bikini my mom got me because she saw it on groupon while the one on the left was in the clearance section at Kohl’s. What I like about all the swimsuits I got is that I can mix and match them, so I have a lot of possibilities.
So those are my recent finds for this trip. I’m all packed and just barely managed to fit everything in my luggage. In a bit I’m supposed to drop off my pug at the neighbor’s house because they’re watching him while we’re gone. I wish I could bring him, but at least he’s with people who love him as much as we do.

AND ALSO GUESS WHAT CAME IN YESTERDAY.

MY BIKER JACKET FOR MY OCTAVIA BLAKE COSTUME.

As you all know, the lovely Kandi (bellamy blake) has already informed you all that me and her have made a deal to be Octavia Blake and Raven Reyes from The 100 for Halloween. She’s already gotten most of her stuff for her Raven costume because she’s been so on top of things and she’s awesome. I can already tell her costume is gonna be amazing. As for me, I’m going to be Grounder!Octavia because she’s an amazing fighter and kicks so much ass okay.

Image

I’m still in the process of getting what I need but the jacket I ordered came in earlier than expected and LOOK.

Image

Obviously I’m going to add to it, but I’m so happy it already came in. I am so ready to kick ass.

I have to go for now to make sure I really do have everything set. I’ll let you guys know when I’m in Vegas!

Deuces.
August 6th, 2015 at 05:15am