I'm Back, Mibba + Reintroduction

I don't know why I have the compulsive urge to starve off any social media sites and beyond for multiple months, but I do. I don't know why I always takes such large hiatuses when it comes to the internet, but really, it's just a fact now. Honestly, look at my username, and then figure when was the last time I was on mibba? Yeah, that's right, when Iron Man Three came out in theaters. I don't even remember when that was.

But, I agreed that I would come back to mibba to work on a cowrite with user LAX. It just seemed a lot easier for me to post my own chapters vs send them my chapters and have them post them. Besides, I need to get writing again. It's been too long.

And, what's a better way to come off of a hiatus? That's right, make a bad blog with a poor introduction survey.

Name: Ashton

Nickname: Ash

Age: 20

Where I’m from: Ireland.

Where I would like to live: I like home. I've got a pretty good set up going right now.

Sexual orientation: I'm gay

Single/taken: Neither? My relationship is messed up.

Favourite book: Um, The Book of Lost Things because I can't think of anything else right now.

Favourite tv show: Avatar: the Last Airbender and Paranormal Witness

Random fact about me: When I was a baby, I thought it was normal to have six toes, so I often cried because I thought I was missing toes.

Favourite male character from a TV show: Sokka or early seasons Sam Winchester

Favourite female character from a TV show: Pearl from Steven Universe

What my name means: "My name's Ash, from Pallet town." No, Ashton means like ash tree town, and it always makes me think of pokemon. Without fail, I am always thinking of pokemon.

Favourite superhero: Iron Man or Ant Man (And, I mean Hank Pym. How dare MCU make an ant man movie but not have it feature Hank as the main ant man? Like, excuse me, how can you just skip a generation? Also, MCU, did you forget that Hank created Ultron in the comics? Like did you forget that. You had such an easy set up to go from Age of Ultron to Ant Man or vice versa, but you destroyed what could have been a beautiful arch for misogyny directed towards Hope (her name doesn't even belong to her, urh) and Janet Van Dyne)

So, I'll end that there. Really didn't end on a high note.
August 7th, 2015 at 02:48am