Siamese Cat + Thinking About Vlogging

Almost. I almost got a female, blue eyed, Siamese cat. Two of my brothers were at some lady's house for whatever reason and she has a Siamese cat in her yard that she doesn't want anymore. The cat is about a year or two old. I would have taken her. I have always wanted a Siamese cat. And I know the cats I have won't be aggressive toward her. They'd be curious if anything. But no. My older brother had to intervene and be all like: she has too many cats. She doesn't need anymore more. Four cats isn't "too many". I know he had good intentions. He wasn't trying to be mean. But why deny me a Siamese cat? She could have a nice life here with me. I envy whoever gets to own that cat. I hope she ends up in a loving home.

I'm likely going to have kittens anyway. Grump looks like she's pregnant again. The five nipples she has left after that spider incident looks swollen and more rosier than usual. I know that's a sign of pregnancy. I can't feel her stomach since she doesn't like that. If she starts popping out kittens, then I'll know. That's if they survive to full term. Grump has been falling off the dresser while sleeping. Sometimes she lands hard on the ground. And when she tries to jump back onto the dresser from the desk, she sometimes misses. This didn't happen before she was bit by that spider.

On an unrelated topic. I want to try to start vlogging. I say try because I'm shy and I know it will be hard for me. I don't want that to hold me back. I'm not wanting to do this because I hope to get internet famous. That's the last thing I'd ever want. I like filming videos and I want to do something productive with my days. And vlogging looks fun. I've wanted to try it since I was sixteen that's when I discovered that side of YouTube. I've been seriously contemplating doing it for the last two years. You're probably wondering what I'd vlog about. I do have a few ideas that I am not willing to share. I could just write a blog. But I don't want to try and find a good blogging site. I know blogging would be a lot easier for me because I'm actually speaking. But everything I could share in blog I could do a vlog about. I don't know. I just want to feel like I am doing something with my life, that I'm not wasting it.

I told my brother that I wanted to try it. He thinks I don't have anything to talk about. I'm not going to turn the camera on and talk about nothing. I do have ideas. They're mostly like story time vlogs. I don't have very many because I live a dull life... I could also read some of my old journals...

Or I could do both. Some things are easier to write than to speak and vice versa. If I did either, I wouldn't use my actual name. It isn't because its hard to pronounce or anything. Its actually a common name. But I still want to keep it private. I don't know. I'll figure something out.

Bye. Most of it might not make sense. Its three in the morning where I live. Thanks for reading, anyway. :)
August 9th, 2015 at 09:39am