Yay Giveaways! (And Maybe Other Things)

I haven't done a giveaway in quite a while, so I figured now was a good time to post a new one. It doesn't have a lot in it, but I figured since story comments is always a super popular giveaway option and I adore making ficmixes/fanmixes so I would just throw those in and see where it goes.

You know the rules, comment with what you want and I'll do my best to fulfill the requests in a timely manner. Also I made graphics for the things because I'm a dork

Image

I have a few things with this section of the giveaway, I guess. First, you will get a full on critique (including grammar stuff), on the story that you link me. However, the story has to be under 50,000 words, and if it isn't then I'll just read the first few chapters. I would love to read huge stories, but if I'm not super duper interested in it, I find it hard to just sit down and read a story while doing a full critique on it. I apologize, friends, but that's how it has to be.


Image

If you aren't aware, a ficmix is a playlist based off of a specific story, like this. A fanmix is a playlist based off a specific pairing, which I can't link you because I haven't done but hey, I'm always up for everything.


*****


I've been working on new updates for Fingertips and The Fallen, but they're taking forever because I've hated everything I've written over the past few days so I keep scrapping everything and restarting. Bleh. But hopefully those will be up soon.

I also have to write my entries for the Chill Out Song Contest, Songs and Stories, the Summer Nights Contest, and Music Is My Muse. I have a contest problem, guys. Oh god.

Also, if you feel like entering a contest, mine would always love some more entries.

I also watched last week's episode of So You Think You Can Dance tonight, and I'm gonna leave you with this song because I think it's just so gorgeous and the dance they did to it was so amazing.

August 11th, 2015 at 08:57am