Everyone but None...

There are so many people, but it still feels like there's no one.. like I'm on my own?? I am on a ship, but I feel like it's just a boat that I am rowing with no one else on it.. just me. Should I jump off this boat? Then it would actually just be me.. and water, trying to balance each other. I am full, everything is perfectly fine and even overwhelming, but there's still emptiness, lots of emptiness.. in every single piece of my heart, there's a load of emptiness, fellowed by loneliness. Literally nothing is making up my mood. Nobody really cares though, do they? People only return favours. You tell them you love them, they go aww and tell you they love you back. You tell them you miss them, they go aww and tell you they miss you back. But for real, none of them actually gives a frack... right?? They say they do, they act like they do, they try to be sympathetic but what after that? They stop talking. Don't talk to them for like 4 days, they're like "dude where are you?" but when you do talk to them, they reply once in like 2 hours.

There's fulfillment, yes, but do I feel fulfilled? NO, I DONT. DO I FEEL ALONE, EVEN WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE AROUND ME? YES. DO I FEEL ALONE WHEN IM TALKING TO SO MANY PEOPLE? YES. WHY? BECAUSE NONE OF THEM ACTUALLY FUCKING CARES.

There's literally just one person online that still talks to me, everyone else just do a favour by messaging me once in a while and act like they actually care and then go away for a long time again...

Why does everybody have to be so fake...? Why does life have to be so alone...?

There's everyone... but doesn't feel like it.
August 13th, 2015 at 01:35am