Hello Again, My Old Friend...

It has been a long time since I have posted anything, whether it be a blog update or a story (update or otherwise), let alone spend time on Mibba, and I feel compelled to tell you why.

Ever since I posted Diner Boy, and possibly even before that, I have been struggling with writing stories. I have tried writing short stories, starting longer stories, working on old stories, and I just can't seem to get past this mental block.

Now, in my opinion, I think a big part of that is that I haven't had time to focus on reading anything. I'll spend days reading fanfiction of a tv show that I've recently completed but when it comes to reading actual fiction, I just can't get my motivation high enough to read it. That drives me mad because I love to read, to get lost in a story, and yet for whatever reason I can't do it.

I also think that it's because whenever I'm reading anything that is fictional (fanfiction not included), I keep trying to re-imagine Intertwined.

Now many of you may know that Intertwined is my baby. It has been my baby since I first wrote it five years ago and it will always be my baby. However, it is time that I stopped mourning my baby, stop trying to revive it. It is time for me to bury it. I have hit a dead-end with Intertwined, and I don't know if I'll ever get passed it.

Being as it may, I have decided that I will remove any current chapters of Intertwined and post the original story, which was named Down Into the Lake at the time. When I hit the complete button in the story settings, that will be when I smooth out the last bit of dirt of my baby's grave.

I will miss Intertwined but I will not miss the headache, the heartache, and everything else it gave me.

You may be seeing other work from me in the future, you may not. All I can tell you is that Intertwined is complete, and that will be the last you will hear of it. I'm sorry to disappoint any of you.

As for Red Roses, it is on a semi-permanent hiatus. Semi-permanent because maybe one day in the future, I may decide to finish it, I may decide not to. Who knows?

I'm sorry to disappoint any of you. I hope you look forward to reading any of my future work.
August 15th, 2015 at 01:35am