New Story / Comment Swap

Hello Mibba World,

I am looking desperately for some attention and feed back on a story I recently started. You guys have been really good to me on my co-write Underestimate Me, so I'm hoping you would do the same for When Fire Meets Ice: The Lovers. I am willing to do comment swaps and maybe blogs describing your story if I like it a lot too. All you have to do is read and comment on When Fire Meets Ice: The Lovers

~~~


This story takes place in Adonia, the five towered city, and in the village near it . (Forgive me the village has yet to be named.) In Adonia lives the savagest of creatures known to human kind, dragons. There are four types of dragons. Terrigenae, dragons of the earth, rule the northern quarter; Kataigida, dragons of the atmosphere, rule the eastern quarter; Fotia, dragons of fire, rule the southern quarter; and Neruo, dragons of water, rule the west. The fifth tower in the center of the city was meant for the most destructive, but now almost extinct, dragon clan...Pagos, the dragons of ice.

William, the dragon slayer, grew up with a father who was obsessed with the cruel, chaotic, dangerous creatures discovered their terrible secret. With magic that all dragons possessed, they can transform into human-like creatures. In this human-like state, they are weak and have no true magic or protective skins to save them. William as vowed to take up his father's quest to hunt down all dragons in this form.

One night, at a tavern, William crosses path with two sisters. Leilani, the last Pagos woman, and Jura, her half human sister. Jura, who is desperate for the attention Leilani gets naturally, will tell William anything he wants to know about her sister to the extent of jealousy. However, William sees Leilani's true nature when Damocles, the Fotia clan prince and the leader of the dragon army called 'The Choir', comes to fetch her for an audience with her father.

~~~


Leilani and Jura are characters that are very close to my heart, and their relationship makes me want to create their world even more. So, please come learn more about Leilani, Jura, Damocles, and William plus The Choir on this epic fantasy journey.
August 16th, 2015 at 09:11pm