Calling All Supernatural Fans | Anyone Feel Like Inviting Me to AO3?

I know, I know, it's ridiculous that I'm posting another blog so soon after the last one. But this one just didn't fit with the last one, okay? Plus, I'm not sure I'll keep this blog around for too long, since it'll be outdated pretty darn quickly.

Anyways:

1. CALLING ALL SUPERNATURAL FANS

I'm in the middle of writing a GabrielxOFC oneshot (that may -- who knows -- turn into a full length story if people actually like it and want the full backstory), but I've got a few things I'm going back and forth on, so I'd love some opinions.

This one's kind of sequel-y, so it's relatively AU after Season 5 and set in the future a bit. It's basically a holiday family reunion, and I want there to be merriment and children running around and everything, so, I have a few decisions to make.

1A: I want Sam to be married, with a kid or two and a pregnant wife. However, I'm struggling with deciding what to make his wife be like. So yeah, suggestions? Or, you know, if anyone wants to insert themselves/a character/whatever, let me know, because I'm totally down for ideas.

1B: Should I make this Destiel? I'm honestly kind of tempted to, even though I've never been huge on the pairing before. ...Maybe because it's not the main pairing of the story? I'unno. Another idea I had was to bring Lisa back into the picture. I can't decide. Opinions?

1B.5 (yes that's a totally legitimate numbering system): If I don't do Destiel, what should I do with Cas? Should he have a girl, too? (In which case, my offer for inserts is extended to Cas) Or should he just be there obsessing over the kids?

1C: Should I have Bobby, Jo, and Ellen be back just for the holiday? It might be nice or it might be too chaotic. And, I mean, I figure one of the angels could swing it, but still...

Image

I need opinions.

2. ANYONE FEEL LIKE INVITING ME TO AO3?

Because I want to be able to start crossposting things there, too, and I really don't want to have to wait forever to be automatically sent an invite to the waiting list.

Please? I'll love you forever. Or, you know, comment on something or something. I'unno.

Please?

Image
August 18th, 2015 at 01:05am