So I Know I've Been Gone a While and Here's an Explanation

Basically I've been in a really bad place with my mental heath. Ironically, my last post on here was the start of the journey to start getting myself better but it had been really hard the past few months.

Up until about two months ago all I did was lay in bed or sit on the sofa, I had no motivation to do anything. Doing anything was such an effort. It got to the point when I couldn't go to work because I just couldn't leave the house. It's hard to explain but every fibre of motivation for life was just sapped from me.

I ended up going to the doctor again, luckily seeing a different one, and I'm now on a couple of pills that are making me feel better. I've started work again, which I was very lucky about.

I had kept work informed with what was going on and I am currently only back part time until I feel up to going back full time, they have been great throughout it all.

Also I got a kitten. He's beautiful. He helped pull me from my depression and honestly a cat is the best medicine.

Anyway, I'm feeling a lot better now and just wanted to let everyone know what was going on! I'm tempted to make a fresh start on here and just delete and rewrite everything, but I might just settle for starting something new.

I love you guys and I missed being on here! Feel free to message me if you want to, I like chatting to people!
August 19th, 2015 at 08:37pm