Read This. Super Important.

So im not complaining, lets get that straight lol I just...there's a reason why writers write. They want people to read their stuff and give them whatever it may be that includes an opinion. It sucks to have a story up for months and months to over a year and still only have maybe 4 or 5 comments on it all saying the same thing.
So what do i need to do??? Is there something im missing? Something that needs to be fixed??? How do i reach out to my kind of audience?
Please if anyone reads this, let me know if there are ways that i can make my writings more appealing to readers.
Is it Cover photos for the stories? Because i can try and spice them up a bit.
Seriously, anything will help. All criticism is welcome, and compliments are as well. Tell me what your favorite parts are and all the parts that you relate to most. I try to pour my heart and soul into every story that i work on so a little praise and or criticism would do me good. Anyway. I hope that everyone is having good days and nights. And if you aren't, then on a side note: im always here to help and listen for anyone that needs to vent or get something off of their chest. So please don't hesitate to talk to me about anything that is bothering you.
Alright my loves. Thank you for reading this if you did. Which I doubt. But...yea.
Bye bye. <3
August 20th, 2015 at 08:41am