I'm Back|Updates|Three Days Grace

So, I’ve been away from Mibba for a while now for many reasons. One of them being my good/bad summer. I had a lot of heartaches and then, I experienced amazing times that I will never forget. I will cherish those amazing memories for many years to come. But, hopefully add many, many more memories to the mix!

I am deeply sorry to all of my readers who I let down while I was gone. But, now that everything is slowly calming down and I’m going to have more time, I will be updating again. The stories I will be updating regularly are:

Image
Angel.

Image
Addicted to You.

Image
Vanilla.

I might be updating some of my other stories, it really depends on how I’m feeling on that certain day. Lol But, I will not be updating my Haven stories for a little while. Because I am actually thinking about completely re-writing the series.

Now, onto a little bit about my summer.
Like, I said. I had some very bad times, and then some very good times.

One of my best times involved going up to Ohio and seeing my best friend RavenArtist93! I really enjoyed getting to see her, and meet her after talking on here for so long. It’s some of those memories that I will never forget. I cherish this, sweet amazing girl so closely to my heart!

While there, we went to a Three Days Grace concert. And, since I had won a contest beforehand… we got to meet Three Days Grace!! For a girl who has been listening to them since 2005, and attempting to see them in 2007 only to fail, it was simply amazing.

Image

It’s blurry as all heck, but dammit I love it!
I would post videos, but I honestly don’t remember how to on here.

Image

We had a lot of fun together, and so far she can handle my crazy side. Lol I would post of all of these, but that would take up the entire blog. Haha

So be looking out for my updates if you want to, and I’m glad to be back!! I’ll be posting blogs more often as well.
August 22nd, 2015 at 10:33pm