Cute Guy Characters and Girl Characters Part 13

Hey the update of story you have been waiting for is here. Now this will be a bit of a change up compared to a few of the other blogs.

The story name is Claws and it's by Dan Greenbur.

It's not a very long book, for those of you that just got done reading something really long, but don't want to calm down on the reading. But would not like to read a lot of pages at the right time.

This story isn't all gushing with teenager stuff, for of you that are just, "I can't take all the drama of a teenager world right now. I need a change of things." No this book has cats. Not any sort of cats, but really BIG cats.

Cody is a run away, his life always moving so he doesn’t stay to long to really get to know someone. Let alone set down a life. Until he comes across a farm with really big cats. They miss take him for someone older than he really is and that helps him, so he can stay and work. So he is there for some time and things start to become different, when cops show up and start asking around what happened to Sunny brother and they start to put the blame on Sunny. Cody does everything he can do to clear the name of Sunny and keep the cats happy. That includes a really big grumpy cat who doesn’t care for humans.

I give you Cody or close to it. Been some time read the book.

Image

Sunny runs the big cat house, she doesn't let anyone push her around no matter how old she is. She a lady with big cats and she will protect them. Her Tiger Ranch is all she could hope and dream it could be. She has people helping her with many big cats and then she has someone trying to take her dream away and take her cats away. But she won't back down, like you don't back down when it comes to a big cat. Sunny brother goes missing and everyone points fingers at her and her cat's. They find her brothers stuff, so then a flow blown investigation is started. Will they be shut down or stay open? And what about Cody past life, will it come to get him and will Sunny save him, like one of her big cats cubs?

I give you Sunny or close to it. Been some time since I last read this book.

Image
August 23rd, 2015 at 03:44am