Let Me Make You Graphics!

Forgot to specify, I can make both banners and covers.

So I just got a copy of Photoshop CC from school! Since I didn't take Digital Arts, I have to keep practicing making pictures myself so I can stay up-to-date on how Photoshop works. So I want to make you guys banners and covers and whatnot!

I usually use GIMP, so specify if you'd like for your pictures to be complex like this one:

Image

or simplistic like this one:

Image

If those don't seem like good examples, here are more covers I've made:

Image

Image

And here are some images I've made that aren't covers:

Image
This one started out looking like this. I would give artist creds for the base image but it was a random pic I found on Tumblr, and you know how that works. I love the picture though.

Image
This one started out as just a blank Polaroid template. I plan on adding some handwriting to the bottom, maybe lyrics from Play Crack the Sky by Brand New.

Image
This is probably the best thing I made in Photoshop! The base image was found on google images (Just look up "Stock photo girl") and apparently I'm not the only one to edit it.

So, now that we got all that out of the way, want me to make you some covers? Please link to any custom fonts you'd like me to use, as well as any images or textures you'd like included. You can either comment here or PM me!

Story Title:Title of story
Story Link:Link
Characters Used on Banner: Specific characters you want used on the banner
Other images:Addition images
Any other texts: Anything other then the title
Colour scheme: bright, dark, blue, purple ect
Addition Information: anything else?
Copied from Esther's Graphic Shop

If this gets enough attention, I might open a graphics shop sometime soon. But I'm really busy with school and moving at the moment, so if it gets a lot of attention, expect a mild delay. Thank you!
August 23rd, 2015 at 05:14pm