Help, I'm Becoming Grimm Trash and I Don't Know What to Do!

Image

Shut up, Sheldon! No one asked you!

Seriously though, guys, I think I have a problem...I just saved two Grimm related urls on tumblr...two! I've been watching since Thursday, which is why I haven't been active on here the last couple of days, and I'm midway through season two now, and I don't know what to do at all! I'm already Marvel and Supernatural trash, I don't need to add anything else to my list! It's soooo good though! I'm honestly not sorry at all though, because it's totally worthy of becoming trash over, ja feel? I've been meaning to watch it for a while now, and I just started my free amazon prime trial, so I figured I'd finally give it a try...and now I'm in too deep.

Image

Image

I really hope the gifs I've put in here work...oh well.

The worst part about this whole becoming Grimm trash process is I literally don't know a single soul who watches it. None of my friends watch it, and I don't think any of my online friends do either...basically, I'm reaching out to all of mibba here because I just need to talk about this awesome show ASAP. I'm also dying to do a roleplay, because well, I made the mistake of searching on tumblr, and found these awesome crossovers between it and Supernatural and also it and Once Upon A Time. I JUST NEED ALL THE ROLEPLAYS RIGHT NOW SO I CAN GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM, MAN.

Image

I feel you Marshall, I feel you.

If anyone is willing to roleplay something Grimm related with me, that would be awesome. I'm not going to judge you if you've never roleplayed before, we all need to start somewhere.

I'm also just looking to talk to someone about the show with in general. So uh, please comment or PM me if you can help me before I have some sort of fangirl breakdown, I guess...
August 24th, 2015 at 10:57pm