College

Hey, guys!

So, as you may know, I moved into college! It'll be a full week this Friday. Today was my first day of classes and so far seems...okay lol.

I don't know what to put in this blog so I'll just do little bullets of things I've learned/done so far.

- When you say you're not gonna do something...you'll probably more than likely gonna do it.

I said I wouldn't drink, smoke, or party. Yeah. Broke that all the second night of college.

- The Financial office is like the DMV. Your wait will probably be longer than getting the thing you're actually therefore done.

- You'll kiss someone and not know their name or what they look like. It's fine.

Oh second night. Some Asian kid grabbed me and kissed me. Drunken tongue and all. Didn't even know his name. Apparently one of my neighbors do(?!?) His name is Kevin. Have yet to see a Kevin on campus. It's kewl.

- You'll cry. Just let it out.

- You'll more than likely be a little a lot homesick

- Calling family/friends will keep you grounded

- Finding friends may not be super easy

I'm chalking it up to not FULLY starting classes and joining clubs...but I have yet to make a real friend.

- You'll miss your friends...bad

Luckily for me...most of them move into the college next to mine this Saturday (red woman dress emoji)

- People smoke. Cigarettes. Weed. Hell, I live next door to two guys who vape. It's whatever.

- You'll be placed in classes with upperclassmen.

- You can have a class with 500 people then have the next with 19.

- Your throat will probably feel weird the first week/catch a cold. Drink some throat coat and move on.

I'm currently dealing with a little head cold right now. Blah.

- You don't have to go to all the events.

I didn't. I skipped like 3. Two were mandatory. You'll be fine.

Lol. That's all I can think of right now. If you guys have anything to say, just let me know. <3 Love you guys.

Bye!
August 26th, 2015 at 11:58pm