I Have Too Many Ships

I am not kidding. I have so many. Seriously so many. AND SO MANY GAY OTPS THAT JUST FUCK ME OVER.

Like Cherik. Cherik fucks me up. Cherik and Grindeldore. Old couples who used to be friends but then grew to be enemies but STILL love each other fucks me up so badly, I just want to bawl my goddamn eyes out.

Stucky. The cliché of best friends who have always been in love with each other is strong in this one. This is especially my favorite, and in the book I'm writing (THE book, guys) the main and only couple is like this. Another example is Wolfstar. Wolfstar is mainly a bit of "AHAHAHAHAHA THAT THING WHERE HE FUCKING DIES IN FRONT OF REMUS AND HE IS EVEN STILL LAUGHING AND FUCK YOU, ROWLING, FUCK YOU!"

Science Boyfriends. As in, Bruce Banner and Tony Stark. DRAMIONE AND TOMIONE BECAUSE HERMIONE NEEDS SOMEONE WHO IS SMART AS FUCK AND I HATE ROMIONE, PLEASE, DON'T HATE ME.

I ship the fuck out of Luna and Harry. For real.

I ship Severus and a Hufflepuff. Like, I don't care who it is, but it HAS to be a Hufflepuff. Salazar and Rowena.

Spideypool makes me heart melt and break and WHY, WADE, WHY. 

SteREK. SCALLISON AND IT IS DEAD. ROSE AND TEN BREAK ME. FOR SOME REASON I FUCKING SHIP THEO AND DRACO, TOO, FUCK YOU, COLUBRINA, FOR THAT. MARZIA AND FELIX. TYLER AND TROYE. AND I SHIP MYSELF AND SKYLAR KERGIL BUT (SHHHHH ABOUT THAT).

I'M ON AN OTP PROMPT TUMBLR PAGE AND I JUST WANT TO PUNCH SOMEONE IN FACE, PLEASE, STOP THIS, STOP IT ALL, I HAVE TOO MANY SHIPS ALREADY, NO.

I AM DONE.
August 27th, 2015 at 08:55pm