A Million Cookies

I made so many cookies today. Over fifty. Most of them are going to the bake sale tomorrow, but I kept a handful for myself and my mom. I went down and gave a couple to my grandma and she was going to save one for later but she couldn't do it. Then I came back up and made banana bread with the special sugar the recipe called for and I had my mom bring her down a slice of that and she said it was even better than my moms!

Tomorrow I'm going to help out at the yard sale thing I guess. More or less I think I'll find an old person to hang out with, that or I'll just hide away in her office or something. I don't know. Anxiety is knocking on my door.

After that we're going to go to the beach. I'm not sure if I should go swimming with my tattoo yet or not, but I'm going to. It's going to be in the 80's. I'll be taking my soap so once I'm done swimming I'll just go up and wash it.

I still feel like I'm not fully back in the groove of things here on Mibba. I think it's just something I do sometimes. I put myself at an arms length with certain things...

Hopefully when my laptop gets here that'll change. I plan to really start writing once I get it.

I also ordered Troye Sivan's new album Wild tonight.

I hope everyone had a good day

[ Questions ]
1. How was your day?
2. Favorite compliment you can remember receiving?
3. Excited or anything to come out?
August 29th, 2015 at 03:44am