Why I Haven't Came Out / Photoshop Drop

Why I Haven't Came Out:

I'm genderfluid, or at least I think I am. I haven't told anyone, save for a few random people on the internet. No one knows. I don't really mind being referred to as a male all the time, so it doesn't bug me too much, but there's so much hate @ people who aren't either male or female (trans or not) that it's ridiculous.

People go around all the time shouting "Pick one of the two genders!" and that's why I haven't come out yet. Too many people have that mentality, and I know if I tell them "I'm genderfluid," they'll just be rude to me. And that's exactly what happened.

On Tinder, I told a guy that I was genderfluid but I didn't really care what people called me. He proceeded to mock me and tell me I needed to pick a gender.

Like? What the absolute fuck. It took me so much courage to say that and I was terrified I'd get that reaction, and I did. This is the EXACT reason I won't tell many people I'm genderfluid. I don't want to be told to "pick one." I don't intend to bash him, because its his opinion, but still, why would you tell someone that?

Photoshop Drop:
I'm gonna do a photoshop art dump! If you want me to make you a banner or story cover, please see this blog.

Here are a few pics my friend Lauren took and requested a "vintage effect" on:

Image this ones my favorite.

Image

Image

And here are some watercolor effects I did:

Image

Image This is my favorite

Image

Here's one that I didn't make intentionally, my photoshop glitched out:

Image

And here's a double exposure effect I like:

Image

That is all! I'll probably do another in a few weeks.
August 29th, 2015 at 08:30pm