Needing an update for my lack of romance

Wow....I just realized that if everything I said was true, not only would I be a much better person, but I would be a true slut.

According to "*various sources," I am married to my dear friend Nikki and engaged to longtime close/best friend Jenna. We've all exchanged 25 cent rings and vowed to love each other forever. This was, of course, after I broke up Jenna's three hour marriage by sleeping with her during a friend's birthday party.

It was traumatic. For the other wife, of course.

I also twins by a guy who doesn't even know it. His name is Matt, and it was supposed to be Matt Damon, but certain people made certain mistakes and now it's this ninth grade kid.

Our lovely children are named Quinn and Ray Starlight.

By the way, I am announcing now my pregnancy with the child of Kevin N., who I have known sinc kindergarten. His name will be Jade Xander, and his father will hopefully put down his rubixcube long enough to take care of the damn kid.

The most prominent part of my romantic life would have to be my wild, beautiful affair with the lovely, amazing Katie, aka ColorMe:Weird. Read "Insert Romantic Title Here," it is amazing.
But anyway, Katie and I are EXTREMELY happy together and our song is "I Caught Fire (In Your Eyes)" by The Used, one of my second favorite bands in the world.

On a more real note, my longtime obsession still has a girlfriend, still doesn't talk to her, and still seems to care about her.
....but I enjoy deluding myself, so I think he's been flirting with me even more than usual. And his mature side is coming out a bit, but the hyper part I also love is still there. Still....serious is sexy. I don't get it, I really don't....

Blue eyes, clear skin, blonde hair, muscular legs, Oh.

I am soooo obsessed, I could draw him from memory.

*melts* to perfection in MY eyes.
October 9th, 2007 at 09:44am