One Week

Hey, guys!

So Friday was my official full week moving into college. Honestly SO much has happened since my last blog and that was only like 3 days ago so I can't even imagine what when I hit the one month point.

Uh...let's do bullets again since I feel that's like the best way for me to list things.

- I indirectly got sexually harassed.

Okay, back story. I lived in a co-ed hall. The rooms can be all girls or all guys, but the hall can be mixed...or not. My room and another room at the other end of this floor are female. The rest are boys. Some are cool. Like so far the boys next door seem okay. If not, I'm pretty sure I can fight like 2.5/4 of them. The boys across from us are...less than nice. There are a lot of reasons for this, but I'll just tie it to the sexual thing. Okay. They have a white board outside their door. I guess to write greetings and stuff. Of course, boys being boys, they drew a throbbing penis on it for the first few days. Whatever. Not my business. But on Friday me and my roommate (we share the same first name, spelling and all) were going to a soccer game and I look at the board and it has the penis and a message under it basically telling us to "cum on over".

...Yeah. That didn't bother me. Took a photo of it. Put it on snapchat. The thing that bothers me is that no one in the room comes to our room or slide a note under our room to say sorry for the behaviour. The message was signed by one of the boys in the room, but we know it couldn't have been him cause...who signs their name to stuff like that, right? But he didn't say shit, no one in their dorm said shit. I, by sheer chance, heard boys outside and he so happened to be trying to get into his dorm and I called him out a bit on it. Really didn't say sorry, just said it was one of his "buddies" and that he won't let them draw on the thing again.

K

I GUESS

My roommate was like "I found it funny!" as I was calling him out and I was like
Image

It was immature, yeah. But I'm not gonna let that shit fly. If they think we can be okay with this, then I believe it would just build.

And that shit ain't gonna fly. Like I flat out said I'm a bitch. I'm not here for that or any bullshit antics. Nuh uh.

But, oh well.

How are you guys?

have a wonderful day and stay blessed.

bye. <3
August 30th, 2015 at 08:48pm