Long Time No See

Wow...it's been a while.

About 8 months since my last blog...huh.

I'm just having one of those days where I just want to sleep.

Let's see...some updates on my life, well:

1. I lost my best friend of 5 years. She didn't die or anything but I fucked up and now...now it's all over...now we're just...strangers again.

2. I have a boyfriend...yeah shocking right? A boyfriend wow such a great life update. Well, this one is different...he's different...he's amazing...he's not perfect but in some ways to me, he is...he's so amazing. I think everyone should have that feeling while dating someone. The "not quite in love but I could be one day" feeling. That is such an amazing feeling to have especially since I see a future with him.

3. I'm a senior in high school now! Wow time flies...I keep getting all these college applications in the mail and I just don't know what to do with all of them...I know where I want to go to college at least, I'm just not quite sure yet what I want to do.

4. I have a job. It's at McDonald's but I've heard that lots of people's first jobs are actually exactly that. I don't exactly want a job but I have to get one and it's about time I get this out of the way and start somewhere.

I mean damn...I still remember sitting in my grandma's lap outside in her backyard with so many people in my family and talking and eating hot dogs that we cooked over the fire...I remember watching fireworks and jumping at every boom while cuddling closer to my grandma. I just...I can't believe how far I've come...I can't believe how easy and hard it is to grow up...
August 30th, 2015 at 10:41pm