First Week of Uni and It Was Brutal.

Food for the day: Caramelized Bananas
Image
(not my picture because I'm too lazy to take one but I'm legit eating it right now)

Image

Can I just stress how fucking hot it is right now? Thank god, I wasn't in the Philippines during July. I WOULD HAVE DIED REPEATEDLY. Like it's literally 38 degrees here and it's not even sunny outside!

Image

I don't even know why my fucking room is like a sauna 'cause my clothes are sweaty af and I'm sweaty af too.

Image

Anyway, this is a long overdue about my experience on the first day of classes in uni.

First of all, I arrived in the Philippines on August 2. I had classes on August 3.

I'm a fucking Superwoman.

Anyway, I found out my block/classmates had met each other beforehand so there's already a group in the class. I'm just like - wtf. I thought the whole point of having "Getting to Know" or "Icebreaker" games WAS TO MAKE FRIENDS DURING THE FIRST WEEK OF ORIENTATION.

Image

Bitch what you tryin' to prove here? That I'm friendless? YES WE'VE GOT THAT ESTABLISHED AGES AGO.

My College has a uniform but I didn't have uniform back then so I endured like 1 week of people asking me: "Why don't you have your uniform?" "Why aren't you wearing your uniform?"

Image

BISH I ARRIVED LAST SUNDAY AND THE UNIFORM SUPPLIER RAN OUT OF UNIFORMS. UGH I TOLD EVERYONE THIS MORE THAN TWICE. Like I was already pissed and they made me boil.

Image

Someone was gonna die.

Okay, so the upperclassmen told us to get our lunch and eat it at the classroom but I wasn't feeling my classmates so I went out and ate with my best friends from high school (which are still my best friends in college), because ya know, bitches gotta stick with each other.

Image

Anyway, we talked about how we didn't like our blockmates/classmates, how annoying they are, how annoying life is, how annoying everyone is and how we were during the summer and all that jazz. Unfortunately though, we're not in the same building/college :(

My friends are in the College of Arts and Letters while I'm in the College of Science.

Moving on. We had this iconic "Freshman Walk" where you walk under the arch to have good luck for your entire college career and it's just a tradition that I don't really understand. That was at like 8AM. Then they made us sit in plastic chairs. Under the sun. For 2 hours.

BECAUSE THE WHOLE FRESHMEN STUDENT BODY WERE 12,000 ALREADY AND WE WERE WAITING FOR ALL 12,000 OF THOSE TO SIT THE FUCK DOWN. I SAT UNDER THE SUN FOR 3 HOURS then we had a Mass for an hour. I was under the sun for 4 hours. I thought I was gonna die.

Image

Good thing that the Red Cross guys were hot af. Unfortunately, no one fainted in my class so I could carry them to the cute Red Cross guy.

Oh and we introduced ourselves (the class and I) and I told them I knew how to fly a plane and not to call me KimiDora or I will punch their brains out.

'Cause KimiDora looks like this:
Image

I don't look like that. I look like this:
Image

The only good thing was on Friday, I got 2 pairs of uniform so I can finally be part of the class. ONLY 2 PAIRS. I HAVE 5 DAYS OF CLASSES HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Image

I haven't even talked about what happened to my flight back home because that shit needs a whole blog to itself for all the shit that happened ugh.

I'm also going to whore out my stories and instagram. That is all. BYE BYE.
August 31st, 2015 at 10:45am