Jungkook's Birthday Thingy

Alright my lovelies, I'm writing today. I didn't expect it. But I have a very great reason. Today's Jungkook's birthday. And I don't have a single thing to put up. Because to be honest most of their birthday's have passed. And I feel bad that I didn't do anything for the other members. So today I decided to at least write a little something for the little guy.

First and foremost, how's everyone doing? I hope all is well. I've been reading a lot of blogs and stuff lately, and I decided to get off the ass of mine that has become lazy. Today's a good day. Jungkook's turning a year older. I got on Mibba and realized that park chanyeol posted a new picture. And that made my day. #sheisbeautiful

But anyway I hope everyone showers Jungkook with love. He's no longer a baby anymore. So I bet noona's are ready to pounce on his legal ass. He looks good. OKAY I JUST LIED HE LOOKS HOT!!! But that's besides the point. I'm not really going to sit here and write a long blog, cause like I said, most of the members had birthday's already. So I'll make up for it next year.

Jungkook since you're special, I'll post a picture of myself up. And you know something has to be going on for me to do that.. Le face is unattractive. I wish I could get some of the beauty from park chanyeol... But oh well.

I love you babe. I'm happy that you get to see another year. And that we get to have you for another year. We're truely blessed. I'm so proud of you. You've done so much at such a young innocent age. You're a man now. Love you, Kookie! Wishing you the best. Stay sweet.

P.S Please rest. Just because you're legal, that doesn't mean I won't come to Korea and put you across my knee. All the love.

Xoxo
September 1st, 2015 at 02:49am