New Laptop

It's actually quite early but I'm so tired. I've been tired all day. In fact, I literally felt sick this afternoon because my body was just done with life. And I don't take naps because I always end up sleeping 4 hours and then I never get to sleep at night so... Why am I still awake?

I got my new laptop today though! I'm super excited and I love it so much. It's so easy to type on!

I've been working on transporting my music from the old laptop to this one. Mostly because I don't want to have to use two different laptops when I feel like listening to my music. And I know I said that I would use that one for all my music/photos/TV and stuff, but this one is SO much faster.

The only downside really is that IT GETS SUPER HOT. I don't know how many of you guys own Macs, but seriously, I feel like I could probably fry an egg on this thing.

I still love it though.

I've yet to write a single thing though, but I did make a new folder so that when I finally do I have a place to save documents to! That's definitely a step in the right direction.

Anyway, I'm going to end this because I'm not actually sure any of you even read it all anymore. If you do, awesome, if not, well, you won't be seeing this anyway.

I hope everyone had a good day!

[ Questions ]
1. How was your day?
2. What type of computer do you use?
3. Have you ever been so tired you felt sick?
September 1st, 2015 at 03:44am