Dear Diary: Day One

I have a contests and challenges problem, guys. I'm a self-proclaimed addict. Lucky for me, the site challenges are always super cool and so I love doing them. This month, the Dear Diary challenge is going on, and I'm mega excited about it. I really like writing blogs but half the time I don't know what to talk about. I'm most likely going to do the prompts in a random order, but first thing's first.

First off, why are you doing this challenge and what do you hope to gain from it?

I guess I sorta answered this above. Whoops.

I'm doing this because, like I said, I have a challenge addiction. I've also wanted to blog more consistently for a long time, but my life is so incredibly uneventful that I just never have enough to talk about. Kandi has some super amazing prompts for the months and I'm sooo excited about it. I love commenting on other people's blogs, and everything has seemed a bit dead, as far as the blogs go, so I'm hoping that a bunch of you lovelies will join the challenge and I can comment on tons of blogs and maybe make new friends? Maybe?

So I guess I hope to gain a more consistent blogging schedule and maybe some new friends. That'd be cool.

*****


My Sing Me a Story contest finished yesterday, and I'm super excited to read the stories and post the winners. I started school today though and things are getting crazy so it may have to wait for the weekend.

I also have Greek Vs. Roman and The Big Fat Drabble Contest going on right now. They have some awesome entries/entrants so far, but if either of those appeal to you, I'd love for you to enter as well!
September 2nd, 2015 at 06:38am