Dear Diary~ Day 1

Mibba's Thirty-Day Blogging Challenge. Sounds interesting. And I need to keep a diary of some sort. Because tbh I'm horrible when it comes to keeping diary's.

First things first, today was pretty decent. School is a killer for my hands. I've already written almost twenty papers.. And for those who don't know, I'm homeschooled. I've been all my life. And trust me when I say this, I have a very strict Mother. She takes no excuses. And plus I want to try and make her proud of me.. Is it too much to ask? I want to be somebody that she's proud of. My brother is a sorry excuse of a man. So she hasn't been having much luck with how the kids turn out.

But anyway, I walked around the yard today. We own five acres of land, and my mom likes for us to walk around the outskirts of the land ten times. I couldn't really get into it today because I've been feeling drained.. Girl problems. My ladies know how it is. But I did walk around the yard with the power of K-Pop in my earphones.

After taking a few pictures for my mom, I went in the house. I had to do my chores of washing the dishes, and then I realized it was almost 3 pm. I'm a dancer, so I try to dance at least once a day. I had to run in my Mother's room [ Because that's where I dance yet. My room is way too small.] and dance for about three hours. And let me tell you, I'm tired. I'm so tired that even watching BTS wouldn't snap me back. So after writing this, I'm going to hit the bed. I have to go to the park with my brother tomorrow. And I have work. So to all my lovelies, I love you all.

And the reason for me writing this, is for two reasons. I need to be entertained. And I need to write more. I owe my sister a lot of one shots. She might chew my head off if I don't write them soon. I used to be a huge writer. My old laptop is filled with stories. I always had ideas. And I still do, but not enough motivation to continue. And I'm kind of busy with school, work, dancing, piano, etc. It's a lot. But I can't complain, it could be worse, I could have nothing to do at all.

Thanks to anyone who reads this. I'll try to do this a couple of times a day. I love everyone.

Xoxo 我 愛 你 所有!
September 3rd, 2015 at 08:22am