Dear Diary (Two) | Tunes I've Been Loving Lately

Prompt 13 (day 2): Blog about some songs you’ve been into lately.

TIME FOR SOME NEW TUNES FOR THE WEEK YAY

What Do You Mean - Justin Bieber

First, I have to mention Justin Bieber's new song, What Do You Mean? Despite what you think about him, you have to admit that his song is catchy as hell. His performance at the VMAs was great and though he stuffed up a little, he still managed to give one hell of a performance so GO JUSTIN MY BABE.

Mine - Phoebe Ryan

I recently discovered this song and my god, it is beautiful. It's one of those songs you can picture in the background of a cute moment between a couple, or between a group of friends in the early hours, jumping a fence or doing something reckless or something like that. It's a sweet sounding song. Defs recommend.

That's How You Know - Nico and Vinz

Very catchy, very chill, It's growing on me.

Do It Again - Pia Mia ft Chris Brown + Tyga

I'll be surprised if no one's heard this song because it's all over the radio. It's so catchy.

Mr Mista - Nesian Mystik

I don't remember where I even heard this for the first time, but I love how catchy and cool it is. It's a good car song, I think.

It Wasn't Me - Shaggy

Though I don't agree with the lyrics and nature of this song, I can't deny how undeniably catchy the song is. And how I continue to sing along, regardless.

As you can tell, this is a bit of a mix of songs but I generally tend to lean towards songs that are rnb or hip hop related. Old songs are the best!
September 3rd, 2015 at 01:10pm