Mad Hatter Meets Beauty and the Beast Part II

This is stuck in my head. I see this poor version of The Mad Hatter pouting and then going on rampages. :) He's adorable in my head. He gets bored so he decides to decorate his old party table by hanging books he found around his house around. While he's preparing his tea to celebrate his unbirthday by himself since no one is being cool. Stupid March Hare, dumb White Rabbit! Who needs 'em.

Image


When he comes back out he finds a stranger! A random woman! And worse, she's ruined his well designed, beautiful decorations. Meaning, she pulled a book down from its string, plopped down, and started reading.

Image


And yes, I had to pick Andrew Lee Potts from SyFy's Alice to be my Hatter because he's amazing! I loved that movie but hate that they didn't do enough with his character! I mean oh they say he gets crazy... He punches some guy and knocks him out...that's their reasoning for 'oh don't mess with Hatter!' Sorry for the mini rant.

How was I supposed to not choose Emilie de Raven from Once Upon a Time to play Belle?! Shes incredible, has the most perfect eyes, and There's pictures of her in Belle's yellow dress, honestly.

This is going to happen... And it's both exciting and so not what I should be doing. It's going to happen probably around Christmas Time, so anyone who wants to make suggestions on how to make this better, please share :)! If you have ideas for a title, PLEASE SHARE! And if you feel inspired to do your own Mad Hatter / Beauty and The Beast story I'm all for it... Leave me a link so I can check it out! Just do not steal the little part of my plot line I have posted.
September 3rd, 2015 at 10:47pm